In this position, you will provide direct patient care for diverse patient population within the practice, working faculty physicians, fellows, residents, medical students, nursing
staff, patient services staff and ancillary personnel. You must be able to work with a primary nursing model as delivery
care systems and follow established university, hospital, and departmental work
policies, procedures, and guidelines.
- Possess license issued by the State of CA Board of Vocational Nurse Examiners
- Possession of CPR certification/BCLS through the American Heart Association or American Red Cross
- Possession EKG, Phlebotomy and IV certification
- Knowledge of all instruments and supplies to perform physical examinations and/or procedures
- Ability to take vitals signs, administer medications and obtain drug refills as needed
- Ability to recognize abnormal laboratory values and report to the physician
- Knowledge of symptomatology of common and or life threatening medical problems
- Interpersonal skills in maintaining a cooperative working environment with the physicians, staff, and all health providers
- Performs phlebotomy, CPR, Injections, IV starts/fluids, and other skills within scope of practice
- Demonstrate proficiency in computer skills, Windows computer function, computer navigation, and ability to use computerized patient care systems
UCLA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Copyright 2021 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency